2 de maig del 2011

Happy Birthday Dad :)

He loves me, I love him, I admire him and he admires his daughters, he's a dad, a son, a brother, a friend, a husband, an uncle, ... he's clever, a hard worker. We argue, we shout, we laugh, we embrace, we cry, we realize we have a lot in common (our hobbies like painting, reading, writing, arguing, speaking, we love the Beatles and music from 70' 80', we love the mexican "Rancheras", we eat cereals, we like photography, I inherited from him unique sense of humour, his angry mood, he got grey hairs very young (i hope i haven't inherited it though haha) .... I guess I've inherited from im a lot of things ... some things else.... but well, it would be very long... I just wanted to say my dad is 50 years old today, and as always I love him, we aren't celebrating, but we are together.... God bless him!  ♥♥